About Your Visit
- It is important to bring your Driver License and your current insurance card to every office visit.
- Copayments are due at the time of service and /or any percentage of dudectible that has not been met at the time of visit.
- If required by your insurance plan,please bring the referral from your Primary care Physician.
- THIS OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDICAID AS SECONDARY COVERAGE.
Elite Women's Healthcare participates with most major insurance plans.If you do not see your plan listed below ,please contact your insurance company to verify if we are in network with your insurance plan.You may be still be able to see an Elite women's Healthcare Physician by using your out of network benefits.
Elite Women's Healthcare accepts most insurance plans:
- Humana PPO
- Medicaid/Community Health choice, Amerigroup
- Meritain Health
- United Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Great West Life
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS PPO/HMO/Federal employee plan
- Boon Chapman
- Coventry Health
- Community Health choice Marketplace
- First Health