About Your Visit
- It is important to bring your Driver License and current insurance card to every office visit.
- Co-Pay payments and/or any percentage of a dudectible that may not have been met at the time of the visit. Both are due at the time of the appointment.
- If required by your insurance plan, please bring the referral from your Primary Care Physician.
- THIS OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDICAID AS SECONDARY COVERAGE.
Elite Women's Healthcare participates with most major insurance plans. If you do not see your plan listed below, please contact your insurance company to verify our participation in their healthcare provider network. You may be still be able to see an Elite Women's Healthcare Physician by using your out of network benefits.
Elite Women's Healthcare accepts most insurance plans including, but not limited to:
- Humana PPO
- Medicaid/Community Health choice, Amerigroup
- Meritain Health
- United Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Great West Life
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS PPO/HMO/Federal employee plan
- Boon Chapman
- Coventry Health
- Community Health choice Marketplace
- First Health