Below are our office's policies regarding perscription drugs.
- Please allow the office 3 buisness days for refills.These prescriptions will be refilled and allowed if patient's exam is current and up to date.
Birth Control Pills:
- One additional refill for birth control pills can be called for established patients. This will allow time to schedule an annual visit.
- Requests for narcotic medication can only be refilled during office hours when the Doctor is present.
- State law requires that requests for narcotic medication can only be handwritten by the Doctor. This may mean the patient be required to pick up the perscription in person from the office.
- No refills can be called in when requested after hours.